Friday 23 February 2018

IDENTITY CRISIS (Part 1)

Introvert? Ambivert? Extrovert? Or, a blend of all three? 

I feel confused many-a-times when I don't act like an introvert. I think to myself if these categorizations should even exist. I could surely be a mixture of all three.

Reacting differently to similar triggers either makes me feel I have evolved or makes me undergo a major identity crisis.

Post these thoughts I usually tell myself to go with the flow.

I used to love my solitude until depressive thoughts caught hold of me for a few months. I started enjoying other people's company more than that of my own.

That particular phase definitely made me doubt if I truly was an introvert. However, I realized after a few long travel experiences that all I desired was freedom. 

If you are someone who is undergoing identity-crisis, do write in.


No comments:

Post a Comment