Thursday 16 April 2020

The Missing Piece | Forgetfulness | Spellings | Learning Again

The Missing Piece Doodle

Have you ever forgotten the spellings of simple words which were ingrained in your subconscious mind as a child; words you could spell out even in your sleep but the spellings of which were forgotten as an adult?

When this started happening with me, there was only one thought that gave me hope; I had started focusing on the macro essence of my write-ups. 

Was it the habitual use of autocorrect that made me forgetful and less focused or was it the load of heavy thoughts and feelings that took away part of my memory and my attention? I still keep wondering. Maybe it was both.

Maybe this missing piece of memory wanted to take me back to my school time, or just make me realize that I will always keep learning; sometimes, by forgetting what I already know.

2 comments: