Saturday 14 July 2018

MIST | Sikkim | 15th June 2018


Look at me Mist,
See, I'm finally under your spell;
Take a glimpse,
Of how I glance at you...

Tread slowly Mist,

Let me capture you at this moment,
From the window of my car,
While you turn to dew...

Your quietude quietens me,

Kindles & pacifies me at the same time;
Makes me wish I could forever be,
Surrounded by your hazy hue...

The softness in your mistiness,

With effusing fragrances from the pines,
Tranquilize me to repeatedly say,
I'll always remember you...


14 comments:

  1. The writer has depth in her writing and I always look up to new writings by her. Always an amazing read ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. Your Wordings are superb.
    Have you written any books. If not you should write. Pls send me more. I would like to read all those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sir :) I haven't written any books yet. However, I'll take your advice and work on writing one.

      Delete